Our services include detailed strength analysis, weight reduction and optimization, vibration and fatigue effects, research projects, and other engineering services. In addition to standard finite element analysis (FEA), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and 3D computer-aided design (CAD), we offer other advanced programs that complement and extend traditional analysis to greatly assist in the analysis and optimization of structures.
- Detailed strength analysis: linear, nonlinear, dynamic, composite laminate analysis, progressive ply failure, single parts to full assemblies
- Vibration and fatigue effects: modal, time and frequency domain, low- and
high-cycle, application of MIL-STD-810 procedures
- Weight reduction and optimization: material trades, structural arrangement trades
- CFD: Static/transient, multiphase, compressible flow analysis including moving/sliding meshes and heat transfer. Expertise in overall flow path optimization and pressure loss minimization of turbulent flows.
- 3D CAD modeling: visualize the part or assembly and its working environment
- Air Force air transportation (ATTLA) certification for complex payloads: tie down provision design and/or hardware specification (MIL-STD-209), tie down pattern generation and validation (MIL-STD-1791), payload loading diagram/drawing generation, air transport report (ATR) writing, test load participation and/or supervision
Our solutions cover the spectrum of product realization, from early concept development through prototype, testing, and failure analysis.
- Concept development for form, fit, function, or motion studies
- Analysis of existing designs to confirm strength and give guidance on material or shape selection, if needed
- Digital prototype exploration prior to physical testing
- Verification, validation, and interpretation of physical test results
- Cost reduction through material optimization, structural optimization, and digital prototyping